Tuesday, December 1, 2015

22.5

Why 22.5?  Why that is the amount of hours I have spent sleeping in my new bed in the last 24.  Mum knows because she got called into work last night a couple of times, and got the day off work today.  Our city celebrated the beginning of December with rain and clouds, so mum took herself back to her bed for a couple of hours.  She got up round lunch time, had a shower and read her book and took it easy.  I woke up every hour or so and chatted to her, and then took myself back to sleep.  I did actually pop outside for some bathroom visits, and got up to eat my dinner.

Mum is pleased that I am so happy and comfy.  Having a good bed and great sleep is a wonderful luxury, when we know that so many people and cats round the world don't have the pleasure of hours of comfortable sleep.

So sleep well my friends.


10 comments:

  1. We really are the fortunate kitties, aren't we, Poppy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Poppy!x I think you've got it made....!
    Nice comfy bed....My goodness! Hope you'll
    get up and celebrate Christmas! HeHe! Bless!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, Poppy, dear. A good sleep heals all sorts of hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must really love that new bed, Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. poppy q....22.2 hourz oh sleep...now yur talkin a GRATE bed !!! ask mum ta set up a snax tray N ya can stay in ther 23.5; N onlee get up ta go outside ....!!!!! ♥♥♥ { less oh course ya wanna take that red car fora wee spin round town.... } ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are enjoying your new bed so much Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You still like your bed! I must be something very special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love your new bed! And so comfy. Happy sleeps and sweet dreams, from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. That must be a pawsome bed Poppy! Enjoy your rest.

    Sasha, Sami & Saku

    ReplyDelete