Friday, December 4, 2015

In the Dogbox

I am in the dogbox (not really, I am just sitting under the bench on the deck).  First I woke mum up at 4am to talk to her.  She was pleased, cos she had just nodded off at 2am.  Luckily she could sleep in.  Then she found a little bit of puke on my new cat bed (which may have been what I was trying to tell her about).

Then when she got home tonight she let me drink out of her water glass, which I then tipped over her and the couch and the remote controls.  Then I sat on her lap for a cuddle and went to jump off, but slipped (maybe it was the slippery wet jeans), so I dug my claws in.

Oh boy - luckily it is the weekend and we have two days to make up.

8 comments:

  1. HeHe! You certainly don't do things by halves Poppy!x
    Still...never mind...it'll keep ya fit...! :). Bless!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you've been "working" hard there, Poppy! Good job with everything, you do have to keep the bipeds on their toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppy, dear, what you are doing under the bench, beyond Mum's reach, is called a strategic withdrawal. Sometimes it is a very good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the glass may have been your mum's doing. Tall, narrow objects aren't easy for cats to get into, and harder to get out of. She needs a broad-bottomed glass for you to drink from, if you drink from one at all. Have a good and less eventful weekend, you two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppy, it sounds like you've been having one of those days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. poppy Q.....with de eggs ception oh gettin sick on yur new bed....we think everee thing else ya did for mum..... ROCKS !!!!!!!! grate job ~~~~ ♥♥♥♥

    heerz two a cownose ray kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH oh Poppy. I hope things get better soon. From Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some days are just like that Poppy. We mean well but stuff happens. Hope the rest of the weekend is better.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete