Monday, December 21, 2015

Organising

Today is the first day of another busy week.  We can't believe it is Christmas this week - how did that fly by?  Mum dug out this old photo of me exploring the garden.  Mum finished too late tonight to take any new shots.   She stayed late at work, then went super market shopping.  Then dinner needed to be dished out, a feast for me and she had some salmon and salad.  Then dishes needed doing and mum needed to organise some stuff, to tidy her room and put some stuff away.  Of course more needs to be done, but mum would like to be organized before Friday so that she can relax in between working.

Hope you are not too busy my friends and have plenty of time for zzzzs.

7 comments:

  1. I like to pace myself out Poppy!x
    One thing, one day at a time...
    I am up together now, all cards and
    prezzies..all done, not that there's
    that many!
    Wrapped my prezzie up at the weekend,
    don't know what it is until l unwrap
    it on Friday...HeHe! Be a nice surprise!
    Hope it's summat l need! :>).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy, dear, the holidays are like uncovering a nest of mice under a bucket: so many choices to pursue! Like your mum, I prefer to clear up as I cook, so that I can enjoy sitting down to the meal. And I can't sleep in a cluttered room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've re-usede a few pictures lately myself, Poppy. I've been busy packing, as you know, and the daylight is so short that photographs taken at night, even with lights on, don't have the same quality. We should take dozens of generic photographs for use in emergencies!

    Yes, Christmas is this week! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by our blog, Poppy. It was nice to hear from you! Wishing you and your Mum a Very Merry Christmas.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  5. The time goes by so quickly. It seems impossible that it is almost Christmas once again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mum always gets her ZZZZZZ, she doesn't function well without them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sure is good to be a cat isn't Poppy! Especially when the beans are buzzing around getting ready for the holidays.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete