Saturday, August 13, 2016

Curious Caturday

Today I have been very brave.  It rained in the morning heavily, and once the visitors awoke I was scared and ran outside.  They then went out for the day, but got home by early afternoon.  I then sneaked in a couple of times and figured out if I ran to the bedroom I could hide in there.  So I have been sleeping with a new person in mums bed.  I sleep down the end and even rested my head on their feet.  Aren't I brave?

Mum figures out I was just curious and cold that made me much more braver than usual.  Hope you had a nice Caturday and got to do something fun.

9 comments:

  1. Poppy, dear, in the "Tao of Meow" the wise cat said: "One who hears the tao of meow knows that when rain falls, it is best to be on the dry side of the door...preferably in a warm bed."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Poppy! We're sure your company really enjoyed your company in the bed too.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that if you got to know the guests, Poppy, you would like them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the guest must feel pretty special with such treatment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Poppy, we're super-impressed and think that yes, you were VERY brave! Good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Poppy, making a new furiend! Or at least a napping partner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very brave, poppy. We are having visitors next week but I don't know if I will be as brave as you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good show, Poppy. Warm and comfy is the way to go.
    After all, it is your house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe your mum should have more visitors during the cold weather. It forces you to see that visitors aren't so bad after all, eh, Poppy?

    ReplyDelete