Friday, August 19, 2016

Restful

The visitors headed home on Wednesday, so I have been busy getting my snooze on.  Mum changed the sheets and I have been glued to he quilt ever since.  I chowed down on my dinner last night and was super hungry this morning so I got a feast for my breakfast as well.  How lucky am I?

So after a lazy Friday together mum now has to pop the uniform on and head to work for an afternoon shift.  We hope that you get to spend the evening together, as I won't see my mum til midnight.  Better get snoozing then!!

5 comments:

  1. Your certainly in the right place Poppy!x
    Enjoy your snooze! :).

    After all the sunshine we've had, rain is
    forecast for a couple of days, to~day being
    the worst! Still, gardens need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visitors are nice, but it's also nice to get back to normal, especially for cats, eh, Poppy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. poppy Q....we noe itz nice ta haz vizatorz but itz nice ta haz yur place bak two....{ hope they leeved thos pillows for ewe !!! ☺☺☺☺

    tell mum knot ta werk two hard N heerz two a ghost pipefish kinda week oh end ~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete