Lets see what we got up to on Fun Day Four - Friday
- Mum found this folder of kitten photos of me that she had lost. Look how little I am!
- In the morning, mum gave me lots of pets and scritches while I was lying on the spare bed.
- Mum got her hair cut and coloured and had a great time laughing with her sylist and colourist.
- Mum got to meet up with a good friend for lunch, and had lots of laughs over bagels.
- Then she went shopping and managed to get a couple of nice tops that were 75% off, and even a wee bit trendy, without blowing too much of the budget.
- On her way home, mum got to stop at a local shop while the owner was locking up, and got to pet and hold the owners dog, who is called Poppy too!!
- Mum cooked her fave dinner - Lemon Chicken Risotto with fresh summer peas and she also made herself a big fruit drink filled with lots of ice.
- After dinner, mum rang some good friends and arranged to go to the park with them tomorrow.
- She also gave me my favoritist Fancy Feast and gave me lots of pats in the garden.
- Tonight, I am going to let mum lie on the couch and watch a DVD, while I sit in the backyard and listen to all the summer noises and smell the garden BBQs.
Every day this week, we are making a conscious choice to do something fun, that makes us happy. The weather has been grim, the news is always bad and we need to finds some things to make us smile. We hope you can join us!!
We challenge you and your beans to do something fun over the weekend, let us know your ideas!!