Saturday, April 26, 2008

Memoir Meme

I got tagged by my super friend Boy for the memoir Meme. Here are the rulez.

1) Write your own six word memoir.


2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.


3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.


4) Tag at least five more blogs with links


.5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.


6) Have fun!!


Amber eyes,
,
Grey Toes,


Grey nose!!

I am going to tag my new friends Felix, Garfield and Jawsy. My special friend SophieKitty and Sebastian and Yaffa .

Have a great weekend every cat and bean.

Poppy Q

8 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mate! We're gonna say that to Kiwi Steve when we see him again. That was a very nice Meme! I hope your weekend is super and that you get a lot of treats and lovin!
    Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot the cute tum.

    ...and no feet resting yet, MomBean has to wash up some diapers and get the crib up. Oh yeah, and finish something special she's been working on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Poppy. Fanks for tagging me for the meme. I'll get working on it. I asked mommie if we lived near Franklin St. She said that she used to live right there before I came to live with her. She used to see them filming ER all the time and even saw Noah Wiley. She was sad that at the time she lived there, George Clooney wasn't on the show any more. But to figure out where we live, she says we live very close to Navy Pier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my memoir for you:

    Soft grey furs, sweet heart inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cute cute! i love those photos and your meme

    ReplyDelete