- Bounce on your mum at 6am to tell her to get up even though it is her day off and she doesn't have to get up until 8am.
- At 8am when she really has to get up lay on her leg and purr.
- Lie on the bed and stretch yourself out so that she feels guilty and won't strip the bed and wash the sheets.
- When mum gets home from her lunch out with a bestie, ignore her.
- Wait until she has dozed off and then sit on her and meow and beg for your dinner.
How did you enjoy your Caturday? Did you have a fun day like me?