Friday, July 18, 2008

Great Discovery



I have made a great discovery - Mums laps are good places to have a snooze!! When my mum picked me up from the breeder lady, she was told that British Shorthair cats are not lapcats. So mum tried to encourage me to sit on her knee, by giving me a couple of treats. Usually I would just get me two or ten treats, and then jump straight off. But, for the last week I have come and sat on my mums knee for sometimes even fifteen jillion minutes.

Poppy the kneewarmer Q

8 comments:

  1. Do it one more time and then stop for a few days. Beans love games like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have discovered something very wonderful and special! Laps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could it be the cold?

    I know I am a lap pig in winter.

    purrs, Shade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great for you! They can be very snuggly! ~Queen Snickers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Poppy Q,
    We think you is the most beautifulest laptop!!!

    Very truly yours,
    The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make an excellent knee warmer, Poppy. And it keeps your feet warm too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I've heard that too "not being a lapcat", my experience of brits and laps are that it's 50-50 when it comes to snuggles in lap:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is great! I'm sure your Mum loves having you on her lap so much now :-)

    ReplyDelete