Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fun Day Six - Sunday





Fun Day Six - Sunday
After three glorious days of weather, the rain and cold returned today. So we thought we would share these pictures that mum took of me the other night. I was having fun outside and wouldn't come inside to go to sleep. It was after midnight, and mum came out and took some pictures of me rolling around on the footpath. Please don't worry, our street is very quiet, and I am scared of being picked up so I run away from any strangers (and my mum). There are also no dogs in our street, or any wild critters like bears or snakes. Just me and the bugs.
So for fun, I like to roll around in the dirt, and sniff the cars tyres. This street cone has been left by kids outside our place, and I like to roll around and sniff it too.
My mum had some fun today, she met a good friend for lunch and a movie and then bought some yummies for tea. She made a salad and chicken wrap, and some watermelon. I got a fancy feast, and now I am curled up on my quilt.
One more day of fun to go!!

20 comments:

  1. I don't like to be picked up either Poppy.

    It certainly sounds like you two have been having a great fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun day out....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great odours out there, Poppy! Mmm, your mum certainly makes really yummy food for herself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I get wiggly when I get picked up too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only let my mom pick me up for about a minute, then I wiggle away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rolling in the dirt sure sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were out after midnight? WOW! I'm glad you were safe.

    And I don't like to be picked up much either. Tommy wishes I did--but ya know, a cat does need its boundaries... :)

    Like the photos!

    Noir

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I wish I could visit you and go on adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is fun to roll around in the dirt. I don't let anyone except mum and sometimes dad pick me up. When mum picks Eric up, it makes her go oomphhh cuz he is such a lump, so maybe no-one else would pick him up either.
    Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angel is getting better about letting Mom pick her up but no one else. We are glad you got to play in the dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did your Mum get those pictures so late at night?

    Looks like you are having a marvelous time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like some late night fun for you Poppy. Sounds like your Mom had a delightful day six of fun as well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you are having fun fun time outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Poppy, you are so brave to go out into the street like that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you get to sleep in the next morning? That cone looks like it would be fun to check out! We thinks that your mom's food sounds very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm with you, Poppy. I don't like to be picked up either. Yuck!

    You certainly have some interesting adventures. But it's good your mum follows you sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We don't really know, but we hear there's nuffin nicer than warm concrete to roll around on!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this looks like someone will have a nice cat bath some time soon...

    ReplyDelete