This award came from my new friends in Denmark - Cliff and Olivia . Thanks so much, I am so lucky. It is called the proximity award and it says:
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
You should/could give it to eight more - or just enjoy it.
I would love to give this award to:
Jerusalem Jones , Furry Bambinos , Fui and Suey , Misha and Purrchance to Dream .
I am going to give this award to:
Angus , Curlz and Swirlz , Twogreyhoundtown , Kiddo , Jimmy Joe
Another new friend Mason Dixie at http://whosaysdogsdontblog.blogspot.com/ gave me this award. Thanks Mason Dixie - I have enjoyed meeting you.
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Ten things about me:
- The thing I like about visitors is their smelly shoes, the smellier the better.
- I just about passed out sniffing my nephews shoes.
- I am scared of my big uncle.
- I wait until visitors at my house are asleep, then I go and stare at them sleeping.
- I don't like people food, but please let me have a sniff just to see what it is.
- I have lost another collar, this one lasted 5 weeks.
- I LOVE my new scratch pad.
- I have never had an accident inside.
- Mum thinks I prefer to do my business in the neighbours gardens.
- Please let me drink my water out of your glass, please!!
I got this fabulous award from my friends Boy and from Eric & Flynn . Thank you friends, I am lucky to have friends like you.
I would like to give this to my friends;
Smudge & Zoe , Kodak, Winton & 3Perf , Laila and Minchie , Chilli and Siena and Cheyenne Millie .
Sorry mum hasn't had time to let you all know about your awards, as she has had to rush off to work.
Have a great week everybuddy.