Friday, September 16, 2011

Let Me In!!!

Mum laughed and laughed when she got this shot this morning.  I was sitting out on the deck, but when I saw mum I went running up to the doors meowing at her.  Luckily the camera was close by and she got the shot. 

Hope you all have a nice weekend planned, mum is going to take things easy and let the germs go away.  She can feel her immunity fighting back now and is going to feed it with lots of fresh fruits and veg.

P-ESS - I was not in any danger outside, even if my face looks scairt.  Mum can't even unlock that door, I was just Mowwwing at her cos she was looking at me.  She called me and I runned around the deck and climbed in through my cat door.

21 comments:

  1. OMC! That is a great shot, but it almost makes me a little mad that your human took the extra few second to snap the photo before letting you in. You really DO look desperate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poop in her shoes. That is a priceless face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppy! You look like somebody stole your cheezburger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pic! What an eager little face you made, Poppy. Good thing mum was right there! Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. supercute and hilarious at the same time, great capture! hope you'll have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at your ears, Poppy!
    Even when you're upset, you're cute!
    Mandu

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMC, that is the best picture ever, Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are such a good looking kitty!
    =^^=

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, that is a funny photo! We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looked so cute Miss Poppy, I did giggle at you.
    Glad to hear mum is feeling better too..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poppy! You are so adorable! Your expression is just delightful! Those big round eyes....goodness!
    Love and kisses to you. Hope your mum gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! Your expression is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor Poppy. Our mum burst out laughing when she saw that photo.

    ReplyDelete