Monday, January 30, 2023

Monday


 Neighborhood flowers on mum's way home tonight.  She's feeling tired tonight and was glad that she had leftovers already for dinner, and I got my feast as soon as she walked through the doors.  Lunch is made for tomorrow,  chicken and tomato rolls, a biscuit and some strawberries. 

 The skies have been full of clouds and more rain is forecast, although no flooding in our city.  Mum was hoping for clear skies to see the green comet, so fingers crossed.  Still we feel for Auckland and the Northern parts of New Zealand that have been flooded with heavy rain, and are due for another bout in yhe next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers. Sorry Mum is tired. hopefully both of you can get needed beauty rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nature gives beautiful flowers, and floods... I suppose there has to be a balance, but it seems a bit stacked against people. I usually feel tired on Mondays, so I can sympathise with your mum. I'm off early to bed...

    ReplyDelete