Friday, November 16, 2007

My Friday Friends

My Friday Friend, is a very special part of Poppy Q. It is where I get to introduce some very special friends to my friends and family - who may not have had an opportunity to meet some of the other great bloggers out there.

This week I has a very special fambly to introduce to you:



Meet the fur fambly from Jans Funny Farm at http://jansfunnyfarm.blogspot.com/
They are my special friends as they always has little tales about what they are up to!! Recently we helped a friend by buying some very beautiful Gizzy quilts. Postage to New Zealand was very lots of moneys, so me and my mum chose a very special friend to send them to!!
You see about a month ago, I asked that if any lurkey turkeys wanted to come and say hello to me, they should leave a comment. Miss Jan came and said hello. It was sooper great to meet her and all her furry fambly. (A lurker is someone who reads your blog, but doesn't comment - we know you are out there. We all start out as lurkers, and then we stop being shy and come and say hello).
Thanks for being my new friends, you funny farm.
Poppy Q






5 comments:

  1. Tukey lurkeys...they aren't the same ones that are going to be dinner, are they?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Poppy Q, we can't stop laughing here. You weren't kidding when you invited us to come visit your blog today for a special surprise. We are definitely surprised! What an honor to be your Friday Friends for this week.

    We're glad you enjoyed the cat and hamster video posted on the Funny Farm a couple of days ago. We enjoyed it too. We don't have a hamster here but it reminded us of when Merci rescued tiny Percy.

    Poppy, we're really grateful for the Gizzy quilts you gave us, but most of all we're glad you're our new friend.

    But would you please explain to Monty Q that although you've been calling us lurkey turkeys, we're really not his dinner! Honest.

    Jan's Funny Farm residents

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a very big family! Thanks for introducing them to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppy Q! I like the funny farm and Jan also! I am sorry I was sick for your birthday last month...I have been out of sorts for sue. But I am getting stronger again! I hope you do not think me too ungracious of a kitty for taking such a long time to return your visit. You can only imagine how happy I was to see you come cheer me on while I was so very sick. Mommy was heartbroken and thought for sure I would not regain any of my spirit and was prepared for the worst. But I was worth a small miracle. With your purrrayers and some good medicine, I have regained my strength day by day. Mommy would not have made it through her worries about me without your comfort. Each night we keep you in our prayers and wish you endless Blessings this Thanksgiving season.

    Love and hugs from our house to yours, Miss Peach and the mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. They seem like a very nice fur family!

    ReplyDelete