Saturday, November 17, 2007

Whats happened to mybloglog? Help - anybody!!


These lovely british shorthairs are from the Aragon Cattery in Australia http://www.aragoncattery.com/ They have some beautiful kitties on their website.

Now we are having a problem with mybloglog - it seems to not recognize me anymore. When I go to log in it tells me I have to sign up with yahoo. Have you been having troubles? So please don't think I haven't been reading your blogs - it just doesn't recognize me when I visit. I don't really want to sign up with yahoo - what a pain in the number 13.

That means my readership has also dropped - everyone thinks I am ignoring them.

Please help me.

Poppy Q

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes blogger had bad days, I've had times where I can't reply or write anythin'. Is it better now?

    Oh, and to answer about MomBean, she's srtill craving chocolate and chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Poppy Q,

    I hope it's better now. I have given you an award please go to my blog and see...Hugs Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that something did happen with MyBlogLog and it was acquired by Yahoo or something like that. I already had a Yahoo account for some reason, so I just signed in with Yahoo and re-activated the MBL account. I don't remember much about it, but the change was pretty easy I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, myblog was acquired by Yahoo, so you haf to sign in wif a yahoo ID now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Poppy Q,

    MyBlogLog merged it's login with Yahoo back in September,

    http://mybloglogb.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/09/one-less-passwo.html

    We also posted an FAQ which will hopefully answer any questions you may have.

    http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/help/migrate/

    Cheers,

    Ian Kennedy
    Product Manager, MyBlogLog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poppy, I have never had this problem before. I think that the Ian guy above me has the answer. I hope everything works out.

    ReplyDelete