Friday, February 24, 2023

Afternooning



 I was puckerooed this afternoon.  Mum took me on a stealth VET visit this morning.  I was fast adlerp and next thing I knew I was in my carrier and we were off in the Uber.  I got poked at both ends, same weight and i got a big shave.  At 16 my furs have been getting a bit knotty and I don't like mum to brush my legs.  

So door to door was a quick 40 minutes.  I came home and meowed at mum, took a big poop in the shower and then went for a big sleep. AWESOME!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, that was a no-good morning, Julie! It's great news that you're maintaining your weight, though. If you had blood work done, my fingers are crossed for stable results. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. No blood work for miss poppy, just keeping it simple. Xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow that was a quick and easy visit to the VET. So good it went by so fast and you are back taking a rest. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. poppy we r so glad yoo r home now an nappin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a busy morning! You earned your nap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I hope your mum got the message that you were not happy lol
    But I’m sure your feeling much better without the knots in your fur.

    ReplyDelete
  6. poppy Q.....glad yur bak frum de ewe noe wear place...heerz hopin ewe N mum haza grate week oh end !! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. In and out: if it has to be, let it be quick. It's good to read that you're keeping your weight, Poppy. Well done to you and your mum.

    ReplyDelete