Friday, March 17, 2023

Happy St Patricks Day


 Happy St Patricks day to you all.  Thank you for the loving wishes after yesterdays post when I was not well.  I feel better today, and have asked mum for drinks and treats.  Best of all, mum finished her night shifts this morning and has the weekend with me.  She gave in this morning and let me sleep in her spot, and she took the empty half of the bed.  We stayed that way for hours, a new miracle.  

So now mum has plans and fingers and paws crossed, she can return to a normalish routine. 


6 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day, Poppy and mum! I am glad you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St, Patrick;s Day to you and Mum! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better and that you both got good sleeps. Happy St P day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We kitties don't like when our routines are interrupted, so we hope when you and Mom can get a routine going you will both feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pleased you are better now little Poppy. I am also pleased Mum has finished her night shifts & has the weekend off. We are getting nice autumnal days here as I hope you are too. Take care dear wee Pops. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad everything is returning to normal, Poppy - for both you and your mum!

    ReplyDelete