Friday, January 6, 2012

Thanks


We were reading a post from our friend Leanne at http://cottagetails.blogspot.com/, she was talking about hand made gifts, and how they are the best because they are made with love.  Well this is the beautiful quilt that Leanne and her wonderful daughter  Abbey made for me.  We thought they might like to see the photos of me curled up on it on my sleepy position, on the chest of drawers in front of mums painting.

I love my quilt, it helps give me great sleeps, and mum says I need my beauty rest.

Thank you ladies - we are lucky to have friends like you.

Poppy Q
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Poppy, we couldn't agree with you more. You look lovely against the quilt, all peaceful and serene. Your mom's picture completes the photo showing love and art!

    Tom, Mittens & mom Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely quilt Poppy, and how thoughtful of Leanne to make it with Poppies on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... that is one special quilt with one very special kit sleeping on it. happy new year.. Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely kitty-sized quilt! That was so thoughtful of Leanne and Abbey to make it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a lovely quilt! I bet it smells like catnip!
    Your Mom is a fantastic artist!!
    Mandu

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful quilt! you have talented friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh glad to see Poppy asleepmon the quilt. The queston I was asked - was it staged? We all know how Poppy likes to change her sleeping habits. SMILE.

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete