Sunday, November 27, 2022

Fright


 Mum was taking a break from cooking her dinner tonight, when she went to the bedroom to pick something up, when she saw me sprint across the back garden, and she realized i was being chased - by a dog!!  I took off and jumped through the garden,  the fastest she has ever seen me move.

Well the upstairs neighbor came down and picked up her dog.  She introduced herself but mums heart was beating so fast, she instantly forgot their names.  

Mum came in and turned off the dinner,  and went out searching for me,  she even went to the flats behind our house to see if I had escaped into their garden, but no answer.  10 minutes later I just wandered in like nothing happened.  So tonight we'll both sleep well after that little blast of adrenaline .

13 comments:

  1. I agree that was a scary moment for you and your mum. Let's hope that lady understands that dogs should not be allowed to chase Kitty cats. Glad you came home with no problems other than your mum having a panic attack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Poppy, that was very scary indeed! We're glad you were not harmed! The biped would have needed a stiff drink after that, just to calm down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES! I hope the woofie people keep their animal under control! Not a good scare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! That is so scary, Poppy! We are glad you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds terrifying, Poppy! We're glad you're safe.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you outdistanced that dog ! Now that the lady knows there are kitties around she will probably be more careful !

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so scary but you showed that doggie you still got it and can outrun him! And that lady needs to keep him on a leash so he can't chase you or any kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Heavens, Poppy, that must have been frightening indeed! I hope you are all right. Even though you out-ran the dog, that couldn't have been good for your age-delicate bones and muscles. Please be careful! How will that be prevented in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awful fright for you both! I hope the neighbor keeps a better eye on the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my!! I'm glad you came home safely, and you both were together to rest and recover from that drama. ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. poppy. that dawg had sum kinda nerve and we iz glad ewe out ran and out smarted him.
    tell mum de dawg prob a blee haz sum kinda crazed name that kneadz to bee for getted any kinda way~~~!!!

    ReplyDelete