Thursday, March 22, 2012

Heat Seeker

The past couple of nights we have needed the heater on as it has been chilly.  Tonight though, the breeze is warmer so the doors are open, while mum cooks her chicken and veg noodle dinner.  Me - I had me some fancy feast - a fishie one, which isn't my fave so I nibbled around the outside.

Also last night was the first night where I have climbed up onto mums bed and slept between her knees.  Part of her liked it, part of her has enjoyed the past eight months of not having to share the bed.

11 comments:

  1. We have got our blankets out now. The temperatures are still quite warm, but after the heat waves that we have had they feel quite chilly.

    Our mum is having chicken and veg noodles for tea, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your human should be thankful she gets the bed to herself at all - the humans here certainly don't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is too bad they don't make Lizard Fancy Feast... all'a my cats would be all over that flavor, Poppy!

    Many months ago I banished all kitties from my bedroom as there was no room in my bed for ME and somebuddy was always waking me up! Perhaps if I only had 1 cat...

    No! I rather like having my own bed back! srsly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... I bet you mom really LOVED getting to share her bed with you. Or, were you sharing your bed with her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE think your Mom really loves sharing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I love a warm night. I can't wait until we start getting them again...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Poppy Q we haf missed yoo so! Hope dat cold weather doesn't come too fast for yoo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a purrty girl! Stay warm sweet thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mum does like the sleeping alone bit now and then too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our Beans don't know what it is like to not have us sharing the bed with them. They don't mind except when Eric makes biscuits on mum's head in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, we think snuggling is nice, too! :)

    ReplyDelete