Thursday, March 8, 2012

Late O'clock

Mum came home at Late O'clock tonight.  She went to a fundraiser movie for Dress for Sucess and saw 'My Week with Marilyn' which she said was very good, she'd give it a 4.5/5 - nearly perfect.  She got home and she looked for me, she looked on her bed, in the lounge, in the spare room, and the other spare room, in the kitchen.  She went out the front and called, out on the deck and called and out the side door and called my name.  Guess where I was? 

I was in her bedroom, snuggled up on the floor on the top of her uniform that was lying on the floor.  I was being very bery quiet - and sleepy.

7 comments:

  1. Where else would a kitty be a Late O'Clock! Silly mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so much fun to hide in plain sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think cats always know what to do at night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of *course* you were sleeping, Poppy. After all, it was late o'clock! What else did your Mum expect? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You scared her! She must have been worried when she couldn't find you. Great place to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her uniform must make a very comfy bed. That will teach her for coming home at late o'clock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our mum was thinking of seeing that movie.

    I love to nap in my dad's work clothes. They really are comfy, aren't they ?
    -Suey.

    ReplyDelete