Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Helped

Tonight - after work, I  helped my mum out in the garden.  She only spent 40 minutes out there, which was enough time to mow the lawn and pick up some leaves.  Then she cooked a big old steak with some coleslaw for her dinner, and she left a bit for me, but I might leave my bit for the flies.  I know - a cat that turns her nose up at steak.

Mum also helped some of the students at work.  They have been working hard and were going out to see the Hunger Games at the movies tonight.  So she gave them some money to buy some popcorn or icecreams, seeing as though they don't earn anything in their three years of study.

So time to go and clean the kitchen, then we are off to sit on the couch and watch The Middle - it always makes mum laugh.

9 comments:

  1. You're a good helper, pretty Poppy. Sumtimes a kitteh has to turn up her nose at yummy things just to keep the hoomans guessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had steak, so I don't know if I would turn my nose up at it. I would NEVER turn up my nose at a chance to supervise, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Poppy, did you enjoy eating steak? anyway I'm excite to watch the Hunger Games too, but we don't have a time to watch it maybe next time eheh..Enjoy Poppy!

    Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely portrait of you today, Miss Poppy!

    Not a single one of my kitties will eat beef. Ever. Grayson will not eat any people foods except perhaps a lick or two of whipped cream, and Gandalf and Gracie love a bite or two of chicken and fish. Whitey only liked his crunchies and just occasionally, he would lick some gravy from wet foods. Fussy lot, you kitties are! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely thing for your mum to do for the students.

    Fui likes little bits of raw steak but it's on the banned list from his v-e-t. Lishy and I both turn our noses up at it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you were a big help. Now it's probably time for a nap after all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was so sweet of your Mom to give the students funds for treats!

    ReplyDelete