Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Evening - Actually All Day

This is where I am on Sunday night, snoozing on the spare bed.  When it was cool last week, I'd been snuggling under the cover between the pillows.  This week is a bit warmer, so I am snuggled up on top by the pillows.  I was there at 7.30 am when mum went to work.  I was there when she got home at 5pm.  I  had my dinner, and was back on my spot at 7pm again, and will be there all night.

Hope your Sunday is just as relaxing.

Update:  Movement at 11:30pm.  Gone to visit mum and begged for a couple of temptation treats and then outside for a sniff and probably toilet stop.  Big news though - I forgotted I didn't even ask for a fancy feast dinner tonight.  I must need double the amount tomorrow night.

7 comments:

  1. Goodness me Poppy!x
    You slept there all that time...Did'nt you even get up to do a bit of dusting..! :). Or weeding....Bless! You look lovely all curled up and comfy...! :>).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's spring - aren't you supposed to be done hibernating, Poppy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one serious nap, Miss Pops! I;ll bet you'll be extra hungry tomorrow after all that snoozing!

    Have a lovely day, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to ask for your FF? You must have been very tired Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A whole bed and a whole room all to yourself! You are a lucky kitty. Hope your mum now recognizes this bed belongs to you. Meow, and happy sleeps, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. When it's cold outside thats the best place to be, snuggled in bed. But not eating well I'm a bit worried about that, hopefully it's just an over sight. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a good nap on the bed. We have been moving around our naps, depending on the weather and warmth coming from the heaty spot.

    ReplyDelete