Saturday, October 8, 2022

Big


 The mumster had a big day.  Up early, washing machine loaded and on the line, then she walked to work and did an extra shift which was nice to be finished by midday.  She took herself out to lunch and then went for a wander.  She bought a couple of items, then caught the bus home.  She found me napping on the chair again, and we chatted for a while.

I got my dinner at 4pm and then us girls napped on the bed, lying in the warm delicious sun.  Now mum is going to have a yogurt and spring strawberries for supper while she plans tomorrows day off.  Movies or shopping and a walk in the sun.

7 comments:

  1. Gosh, your mum sure was busy! We hope she has a great day off and gets to spend time with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much to do and so little time to do it Poppy. make mum stop and enjoy the sun with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favourite part would be the napping, Poppy, especially with a best friend cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my naps with Lukas. I hope you both have a sweet time tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely afternoon. Hope you have a great day off work.
    Fingers crossed the rains have gone and we start to get some warm sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all sounds perfect - My favorite kind of days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a busy day your mum had, Poppy. We hope she (and you) have a good day off tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete