Thursday, April 6, 2023

Picky


 This morning I was settled in the prime position on the bed.   Not letting mum near her spot.  Graciously she slid into the other side of the bed and pulled up the covers.  No sooner had she closed her eyes, snd annoyed by her breathing I jumped off the bed snd moved to the spare room.

Mum got 4 hours of rest and then went for her haircut, pharmacy visit, library stop and groceries.   One more night to go on nightshift and it's Good Friday tomorrow- a four day holiday here.

3 comments:

  1. Good heavens Poppy, your mum should be just plum tuckered out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poppy…sinz we due knot get two vizit much any mor, we wanna tell ewe N mum happee easturr a few day earl lee in caze we canna get bak thiz way on SUN day ❤️🐟

    ReplyDelete
  3. A spot has to be just right, eh, Poppy? And I second what the Tabbies wrote: Happy Easter - though I will probably repeat myself on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete