Monday, December 6, 2021

Tears


 Boy mum has cried some tears over her buddies this week.  This is our friend Millie at  Darling Millie and today her mom posted that our sweet friend has been losing weight and is a bit unwell.  Millies blog was the first one that we encountered and started us into the blogging world.  We send you all of our best wishes Miss M and her mom as we tiptoe on this journey with you.


Tucker joined our friend John's home at  I Have Three Cats in 2010 as a foster and got to stay and be loved with John's other cats.  A big Roly Poly fellow we can tell how well loved he was, and we are glad he got to stay in a loving home and share his dinners with his dad, and how much he will be missed.   Rest easy Mr Tucker.


6 comments:

  1. I was very sad when John told us about Tucker. That boy had so many battles with his health throughout his lifetime, but couldn't have been in better hands than John's.
    I am sorry to hear about Millie. I remember when she was rescued and think it was soon after we started blogging. I hope the vet can help her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Millie, though it's been a long time since I followed the blog. I'm sorry she's not doing well. :-(

    Oh, it's been a dreadful time around the CB lately. I cried for two days over Tucker, was just so broken-hearted. We all need some Joy and Light these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for the loss of your feline friend Tucker. It is so hard when we need to say goodbye...I hope Millie can be helped and feel better, Sending hugs and snuggles from Lukas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad. I send loving thoughts to the owners of these lovely cats. I know how you feel ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not Millie, too! Thank you for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete