This is me, trying to cool off by the backdoor (taken at 11am Monday morning).
That is because the sun is shining, yes this is a picture of the sun in our backyard.
This is a couple of views from our backyard. We know lots of our friends has snow in theirs. Just to remind you - it is always summer somewhere in the world.
My friend Yoggie tagged me for a meme last week:
When it comes to New Year’s Resolutions we seem to fall into four categories:
1. quite serious about them,
2. be flippant about them,
3. do it because we feel pressured to,
or4. do not do them.
So, the purpose of this little game is to let us know which category you are in.
2 a bit flippant. I read on http://musicandcats.com/ blog a good way of new Years resolutions that I will share with you.
8 things me and my mum would like to do more of in 2008
- see more of our friends
- send christmas cards - since we sent none in 2007 we must make an effort (sorry to all of our cat blogging friends)
- more gardening,artwork,reading, cooking, catching up on friends. (mum says I must stop being shy and scared of visitors)
- keeping the chaos under control this year
- mum says she will spend more time actually doing her study this year, as opposed to thinking about it
- Saying I love you (mum is good at doing that with me)
- taking time to smell the flowers and stare at the stars
- try new recipes and to enjoy a wider variety of foods (I promise to try and eat more than one flavour of biscuits this year, and try more stinky stuff)
8 things we would like to do less of in 2008
- watching stupid tv out of boredom- have got a dvr and now changed the way we will watch tv this year.
- Stress - what a waste of energy
- Procrastination - if mum was a super hero she might be 'the Procrastinator'
- Stuff - who needs all of this stuff? (except the drinkwell fountain, mum says we need that)
- Wasting time on bad movies or books - if you hate it stop, life is too short to waste time.
- Worrying about food, - learn to love every vegetable and fruit
- sitting on the couch - for both of us
- worrying about age - every day is a bonus (mums mum taught us that)
Den my super friend Ariel sent me another meme:
This meme was created by the charming cats at http://www.petspics.blogspot.com/.
The rules are: you have to post who tagged you and link back to them and then to petspics.blogspot.com. Then you have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.
What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?
- I would take photos of my mum while she was sleeping and see how she would like it if I posted them for the world to see!!
- I would steal a plane and fly around the world to visit all my cat blogging friends and their famblies. I would wine and dine them at the fanciest places in town.
- I would win the mega lottery and buy my mum a big house so that we could have a comfortable life, with spare bedrooms for all of our friends and fambly to visit. It would have a pool and for me a gigantic cat tree!!
Thank you friends for tagging me, I thinks I should tag some kittycats so I choose:
- Gandalf & Grayson (even if they thought I was a boycat)
- Furry Bambinos
- http://royalkitties.blogspot.com/ The Royal Kitties girls - this weeks Friday friends
Have a good week everycat and bean.