Sunday, October 16, 2011

Catnip Crazy



I am enjoying my mousies.  Mum took lots of photos, so she'll be sharing them with you all week.  Yesterday mum went and met with friends for a wander around some shops, afternoon tea at an art gallery, a DVD (Tamara Drewe - it was ok), then the best burgers ever at Burger Fuel (a Kiwi chain).  Then she got home in time to watch France Vs Wales on the TV.

Today is grey and it looks like our daily rain will start soon.  So mum has a ton of housework to do, and I'll snoopervise from somewhere warm and cosy.

Hope you all have had a good weekend.

11 comments:

  1. "Happy 5th Birthday, Poppy" I'm so sorry I missed your bday but I was very busy with fostered kittens so I think you will understand. So happy you are enjoying your gifts and I must say "Purple is your colour". Hugs, Deb=^..^=x4 and a few more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I'm beginning to think that your human gave you the mousies to keep you busy while she ran around town, entertaining herself! Think about it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a purrfect Sunday! We hopes you had a pawsome birthday. We luf your purple mousies. They compliment your coloring. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday Dear Poppy Q! And many more...I'z got my jazz paws goin' for ya beautiful Lady and hope you are enjoying your pressies, those mousies look awesome! I turned 5 this year too, it is a good age! We always love seeing your beautiful pictures on your blog. Purrs to your Mum, hope she is feeling way better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are a big fan of your new toys Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good day all the way 'round! Lovely mousies and the All Blacks to play for the world cup!
    Hurrah for New Zealand! Love and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a great Sunday, Poppy! We are glad to see you're enjoying your mousies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to you, Poppy Q! those mousies look like funs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We think a cozy day with time for mousies is purrfect. Make sure your Mum doesn't slack off!

    ReplyDelete