Thursday, October 27, 2011

V E T

Today was my annual V E T visit.  I twarted my mums earlier attempts to get me to the 9am appointment by staying at least 6ft grabbing distance away from her.  So mum gave up, rang the clinic and went to the movies (Jane Eyre and she loved it).

When she came home I ran away from her again, but she managed to trap me, and off we went.  I got my jabs, my toofies were scrubbed at and I got the diet biscuits given to me again - sigh!!

I did get given a new cat bed which I have avoided - which mum says is typical.

7 comments:

  1. Poppy, you are lucky you can avoid your visits - I know a few kitties like that. But my human is crafty. She doesn't give me any warning and next thing I know, I am stuck and that horrible carrier and carted off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we hate V.E.T visit
    the most hatefull is when the vet takes the temperature...*hissss*

    BoBo Salem
    Meow Meow family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poo-face Salvador did that sometimes - he'd run away and not come home overnight. You look wonderful though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Thwarted", I love that word! Sorry to hear your Mum prevailed in the end. Sorry to hear about the diet biscuits. Glad your Blacks won the trophy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't like going to the v-e-t, either, Poppy. We try to hide UTB, but mom and dad are pretty resourceful, and somehow manage to get us out from there. Well, at least you are done with your jabs and you have clean toofies now. Sorry about the diet biscuits, though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bet you thought your mommy gave up, huh? She got you though! I am glad everything is a-ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do look very crabulated in that picture! Glad you checked out all OK!

    ReplyDelete