Saturday, October 19, 2013

Long Day Caturday

Hey kitsters, how you doing today?  Has it been fab for you?   Our day has been a bit long.  The mumster got up at 5am to head to work.  Work was good, but mum was a bit sad to miss such a nice sunny day by being inside all day.  Never mind, it was her turn and she could use the extra bit of cash working the weekend earns.

Mum then rushed home and sat in the sun with me for half an hour, before feeding me my feast and then heading out.  She got dressed and went and met with her besties for a tasty dinner, a fancy Wagu beef burger.  Then she went and saw Gravity at the cinema.  Wowser - what a movie.  For a movie with only two people and set in space, it was kind of amazing and very clever.   Worth paying to see it in 3D.

Anyways we are back home, the sheets are in the drier so mum is waiting to make the bed, then she is off to read her book for a while before we start our snoozing.

Enjoy your Caturday everybuddy!!!

8 comments:

  1. It sounded like a good Caturday to us Poppy. Here it is very hot so we have been inside napping. San went to the library to get books and she read us something from it. Stinky goodness is better we feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your human had a pretty good Caturday, even if it was long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get worried, seeing you sit on those railway lines Poppy!x HeHe!
    Sounds as if a good day was had by all...Nearly lunch time over here!
    Beans on toast me thinks..! Keep me going till tea time....!
    You all have a great weekend to!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sheets just came out of the drier and I'm waiting on my quilt now. Too many chores to get done before I can go out to do what I want to do!

    I've never heard of Gravity... I'll check it out!

    Have a lovely day, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Mom had a busy day, that's for sure.

    You look very nice sitting in your yard.

    xo,
    JC and The Purr Gang

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Mommy wants to see that movie, too! We just want The Feast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We is happy you and mom gets some time together. When these beans are chasing green papers they sure spend a lot of time away from us.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a good day! It's cold here. I went Outside but didn't stay because it's rainy too. Mum sewed and watched telly all evening and I got to nap on her lap for FOUR HOURS! Life is good.

    ReplyDelete