Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Senior Moment

Hahaha mum wants to apologise for yesterdays senior moment.  Today is Wednesday, and as NZ is ahead on the time game, many of you got to read yesterdays post on Monday.  Poor mum is a bit sleep deprived after a week of early starts.  So today I got to stick my head in her work shoes and have a little sniff party - my head was moving so fast, mum got some crazy shots.

So enjoy your Wednesday everybuddy!!

Oh and big purrs to my friend Ginger Jasper - we are thinking of you and your family my friend.

11 comments:

  1. We kitties don't really care what day it is anyway, Poppy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind Poppy!x
    HeHe! Tomorrow is Sunday? :).
    Think that shoe is far to big for you!!! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all end in day, Poppy. It's all good! Love your whirling dervish head shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, bit of a creepy picture, Poppy. Save that one for Hallowe'en.

    We're with you about Ginger Jasper. I visited his site yesterday and do so every day because of his condition. I'll be going over there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness! What a scary picture of you, Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poppy, you crazy lady, what are you up to! Sorry to hear mum is overworked and I do hope you both get to relax together lots soon - it's nearly the weekend I hear, and even nearer for you than me!
    Hen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all good Miss Poppy. But, um, you may want to take it easy on that shoe....

    ReplyDelete
  8. As long as we get to see your cute self, Poppy, we don't really mind if days get mixed up. :)

    You are going to town on that shoe! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. poppy Q...knot ta worree by de time we see thiz monday bee gone, twoozday be yesturday thuzday bee two morrow cept knot for ewe coz itz two day N two day bee wednesday two dayz after monday but two days past yur twoozday...

    enjoy yur mums shoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep Poppy, you live in the future!

    ReplyDelete