Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Polar Blast


 Brrr the chills are here in our polar blast.  It was a great day for the courier to bring the mumsters new purchase a new wool blanket for the bed.  I test slept on it immediately.   It's good to go mum!!

There have been huge waves around our harbour city and snow on the hills, but mum and I have stayed inside all day with the heaters on. Mum only went outside to pick up the parcel and to put bird seed out for the sparrows.   Otherwise we've just napped and taken it easy.

8 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful way to spend the day. I hope you both enjoy the new blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new wool blanket just when winter has arrived! Good idea - and good planning. And i's met with your approval, eh, Poppy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cosy looking blanket. Sounds like it just arrived in time. I saw Wellington on the news. Glad they didn’t send the ferries out. That can be a very rough crossing. Sweet dreams sweet PoppyQ.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrr, Poppy. I feel for you having winter hit so hard. But I do like
    the look of the woolie for sleeping. Keep the heaters going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. poppy....how much heet due ewe want....we will send it two ewe free oh charge and noe shippin costz~~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good day to stay cozy inside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This morning it took me an extra ten minutes to get to swimming. I had to defrost the car first
    To hurry it up I had to get back out and turn the hose on it. I really didn’t want to do that. It was freezing out and it had just got warm in the car. Stay inside where it’s toasty

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like perfect snoozing weather, Poppy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete