Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Hello February


 February started gently with a layer of cloud.  Mum moved slowly today,  just pottering, doing a few chores, eating her leftover fried rice for lunc, which was better today than last night and watched some Call the Midwife.

The sun peaked through this afternoon on her walk, and she returned 3 books and picked up 5 more.  Shes storing a few in case, as Omnicrom picks up here , and she is nervous that libraries could get closed.  The supermarket wasn't too busy and she got everything she needed.  Another quiet evening at the Q house.

7 comments:

  1. Poppy, so glad to hear your February is coming in so lovely. Hi to go to the library today and pick up Tim things. We have a blizzard warning coming and I want to be prepared for lots of indoor reading and some DVDs to watch. I'm so grateful for our library is still staying open him that I can go inside when I wear my mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet is good, Poppy. Like Lynn, we're expecting significant snowfall over a couple of days, but not a blizzard as far as we know. We'll trade you February weather. LOL.

    Take care and stay well. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chilled and comfortable Poppy. I'm glad you and Mum had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sum times quiet iz good poppy Q....we hope mumz foot iz way better...de veew out yur window iz total lee awesum !!!! :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Poppy you look so glam on the blue spread, it shows off your colour so well. I think mum might need more books if there is a lockdown. I would so like her to go back to listing her books. It was always so interesting. I do hope her foot has recovered. Could she take a break on ACC to give it a chance . I’ve got two eps. of the Miidwife to watch on demand..Sleep , eat and purr well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you're snoozing on your bag, Poppy...

    ReplyDelete