Thursday, February 17, 2022

Miss Millie


Mums eyes are leaking tonight as we heard the news that our sweet friend Millie has gone to the bridge.  She was rescued by her mom Lynne in New Hampshire after an accident, and hers was the first cat blog that we read  and made us start telling you about our lives.   She was chief inspector of her mums beautiful quilts, and enjoyed the time soent out on her catio.   Like me she was 15 and recently diagnosed with renal disease.   She got to pass easy at home in her mums arms.  Sleep easy sweet Miss Millie - we will miss you beautiful girl. Gizzy and Montyq will be waiting for you. Xxxxxx
 

6 comments:

  1. Millie was a beautiful girl. Hugs to you and Mum and to Millie's family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart truly breaks every time I read of a kitty passing. Even
    ones I've not known before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sad to read this today. Mum posted with the Cats with Blogs group on Facebook to share the news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left a comment on Millie's blog. This was sad and discouraging news. It's like a big part of the Cat Blogosphere has departed.

    ReplyDelete