Friday, October 12, 2007

My Friday Friend

My Friday Friend.


Its a boy cat (sorry mancat I should say).

He is orange.

He has a brother and a posh name.

This week my Friday Friend is: Henry Lee Helton.


Henry Helton lives with his brother Clyde Francis Helton and his lovely lady bean in Ohio, US. She is going to get married next year to her fellow, senor so the boys and their bean will be moving.


Henry has a birthday on the 15th of March, and he was born in 2005. His blog address is:
Henry loves sitting in windowsills, running water (to watch but NOT TOUCH), catnip mousies, tuna, his new fancy feast (he has to eat nice things with his eyes closed as in the above picture).
You are not allowed to touch his ears or back or he will give you the bitey. He also doesn't like stranger beans. He will run and hide from them (good idea Henry).
You should go and read his funny blog. Sometimes he is very nice and lets his new brother Clyde share it, and recently their mom posted a very nice story about how she got to rescue Clyde and bring him home to his furrever home.
Thanks for being my friend Henry.
Poppy Q


11 comments:

  1. Henry is a nice mancat. We also hear he is single and intristed in not being single. Any of yoo single lady cat intristed in a nice mancat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Poppy Q, maybe a little less today than yesterday though. I linked to your blog this week and my mancat, "Wiggles" was hoping he might "hook up" with Poppy Q although he will surely be depressed after seeing this post. I told him that long distance romances don't always work out but he didn't listen.

    Wiggles doesn't have a blog but he does have a web page, in case you, Poppy Q, are interested. It details all of his interests at:

    http://tinyurl.com/c5gy7

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loves meeting your fridays feline friend!! :)

    And our momma is still being sick, ewwww, drippy stuff!!!

    ~All of us~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's this about boycats givin' you so much attention?!? Do I hafta come over and keep a watch out?

    Monty, calm down! She's a lovely girlcat-WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?

    I'll talk to him, Poppy...or at least sedate him. He means well enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe that I am your Friday Friend! This is so exciting. I am very honored. I would have never guessed that you would pick me! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Henry too, he is very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Henry and Clyde are great mancats! Such good friends, and so much fun.

    Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah, Henry's a good buddy of mine! He's a great Friday Friend!
    Your new buddy, Jimmy Joe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Henry is a great Mancat and so is his brother Clyde! We read his blog all the time. Thanks for the great psot on him!
    Your FL furiends,

    ReplyDelete