Monday, November 1, 2021

November


 Hello November.  The morning started off overcast so mum went to the movies to see Julia,  the documentary movie about Julia Child.  It was a lovely film, and one that will continue to tell her story and her influence on cooking that continues long after her death.

As mum left the cinema, there was bright hot sunshine.  Enough heat that after mum got groceries she even put her shorts and sandals on and sat in the sun and read her book and had a cool drink.  I came out to talk go her and tell her that I was happy for my feast at anytime. 

4 comments:

  1. Poppy, did you tell your mum that you wanted a feast cook by Miss Julia Child?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day you both had. I enjoyed that film on my iPad a couple of years ago. She was such a great, happy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like the day turned out well for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like it was good spring weather...

    ReplyDelete