Sunday, December 9, 2007

Good advice


Now Sophiekittys mom says she has had the cast off her arm. I bet that feels real good now - after a bit of skin cream is rubbed in. Her mommy is going to help her start to blog in the new year. That is great news!! It also gives you a month to plan, and lots of holiday stories to tell us about.
In the comments, one of my special friends Sooperstar Daisy said she had to write lists of stories too!!! We don't have to do it every week, but sometimes I is too sleepy to find anything to say and the secretary is too busy be using her imagination. Sometimes though all you has to do is say Hi!!!
Anyway I has to be off, I am invited to a party in O-h-i-o at my friend Parker s house. I'll be back soon. Has a sooper Sunday everycat and bean.
Poppy Q

7 comments:

  1. We are so glad to hear Sophie Cats mom has the cast off her arm. Now we can all get better acquainted with them soon.

    We thought you would like to know Percy is home, safe and sound. We're all grounded for the weekend, though.

    Jan's Funny Farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Sunday was very, very wet and cold. With big winds. I was stuck inside and got very bored. It did give me lots of opportunities for snoozing though Poppy Q. FAZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're glad Sophie's mum's arm is better. We can't wait to see her new blog next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait until SophieKitty gets to start her blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always good to see you Poppy!
    Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Poppy. My mommie has a question about blogging. Can you tell her the size the pictures you post? She was playing around today and alot of the pictures were way too big. I hope you can help her. Well, I have to go and groom her arm...it's very dry. I love to play nurse.

    Purrs,

    SophieKitty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree sometimes all you need to do is say "hi" or put up one photo for a post. My imagination is on vacation lately :-p

    ReplyDelete