Friday, December 14, 2007

My Friday Friend

Hello my little lovely friends. Mum I has a very special friend to introduce to you all this week for my Friday Friend.


A. She lives in this groovey place - does you know where it is? A clue it was taken at 3pm this month, so yes that is the sunset time.



B. She loves food and travel.



C. She is a bean who loves pussy cats!!


It is my friend Pia, who lives in Stockholm,dats in Sweden where ABBA comes from. She is a vegetarian and a lawyer, so that makes her very smart (she is pretty too!!). Best of all, she breeds british shorthairs, dats the kind of breed of pussycat dat I am. Hers are very cute kittens and thems is just about ready for their new furrever homes, at christmas time.


You can find her awesome blog at : http://piaks.blogspot.com/ Go over and show her some love.


Have a great weekend everycat and bean. I hopes you has done all of your shopping. If you lives in the US, UK or Canada I hopes you is keeping warm. If you lives in sunny spots, I hopes the sun shines all weekend for you all.


Poppy Q

6 comments:

  1. Well those are adorables!!! Its suppose to be sunny this weekends here, but its not gonna be warms...nope nope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy says she is shopping this weekend. I say it's going to snow so much she'll have to stay home with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm completely flattered by this *blushing* - thanks PoppyQ!! If the distance wasn't so far I'd send you a whole heap of Lussecats - and of course a kitty treat of some sort too. Although the wee brit ones in this household very much enjoy nibbling away at all kinds of bread incl Lussecats:)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for introducing us to Pia, Poppy. You have so many nice friends. We dropped over there to say hello.

    Jan's Funny Farm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visited her. I think her cats are so beautiful. You have lots of fun Friday Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new Friday friend breeds your breed. Hmmmm. There seems to be a common theme in your recent posts. Is your Mum getting you a new kitty?

    ReplyDelete