Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am glad





I am glad to hear that most of you have beans that let you go most places in the house. You can see I am allowed everywhere, even outside. I am only not allowed in the lounge cupboard - but only cause it has a hole in it, that drops down into behind the chimney. Mum says it is not a good idea to get stuck in the wall (really she screams "No Poppy NO! if I go in there).

Thanks mum for sharing your lemon pepper tuna with me tonight - whats yours is mine!!
Poppy Q

13 comments:

  1. Oh boy! You had tuna! Yummy, yummy, Yummy!
    I hope you never go in that hole Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful there, Poppy Q! No entry to the cupboard!
    What a tuna treat, n u can have all your foodies for urself, unless your mommie's into what's yours is hers too?? tee hee
    Purrs and love scritches,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppy, Mom was interested in that Gothic Romance story in the newspaper; could you move just a little to your left, please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dennis says he likes the way you climb the fence and walk along the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great balancing work on that fence Poppy Q. Our Mom had tortilla crusted talapia last night and gave us a little...minus the spicey crust. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Mum is a go anywhere Mum too, but not outside!

    Mmmmmmmm....tuna.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mom is smart to make sure you do not go into unsafe places!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't get to go outside! I sure miss it!

    Orion

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a very cool photo of you on the grey concrete. Very mysterious looking.

    ~Shade

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super-cute photos today, Poppy! Stay out of the cupboard...I don't want you falling down the chimney!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tested Mom's breakfast this morning. That's the first time I ever did that.

    I don't like tuna. yeah, really weird, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lemon Pepper Tuna, wow, lucky you Poppy Q!!

    ReplyDelete