Monday, November 9, 2015

Marvelous Monday

The mum and I have had a nice day.  Mums on call has finally finished and tonight she gets to sleep.  Our lovely niece has come for a visit and mum made a nice dinner - beef salad wraps for miss and a Thai beef noodle salad for her, and a feast for me.

Mum played with me and the ribbon this afternoon, which made me need to go to sleep early at 6pm.  I am tired after all of the on call too.

Mum and the niece stayed up and watched San Andreas - they love the Rock - he is awesome.  Earthquakes don't scare us.  They even had a little one while they were watching the movie - how ironic is that?

Hope you all had a marvelous Monday too.

10 comments:

  1. HeHe! you and your ribbon Poppy!x
    So you have'nt sussed out how to make a bow
    out of it...! Bit tiring though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very ironic :) YOu are a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppy, dear, it's so sweet of you to appreciate that the best toys -- the ribbon! -- are those you can enjoy with mum. (Although there is always much to be said for a brown paper bag, or a nice comfy box.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that earthquakes don't scare you, Poppy. You New Zealanders know how to cope in them, eh? Even so, I hope you don't have any more big ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Poppy! We're glad your mum gets a break and actually can get some sleep now.

    Do you play like Derry does--meaning, he'll swat at something (like string) for a short time, without moving very much? :-D

    You guys had a little earthquake? We think even small ones would scare us! You're all very brave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My human wanted to see San Andreas in the theater, but forgot! (We live in California, so you can tell why.) She will have to catch it on streaming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I'd be scared if an earthquake hit, especially when I was watching a movie about one! Your mom is calmer than me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you and your mum are refreshed after a good night's sleep Poppy.I think I would find an earthquake very scary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. poppy Q.....we wood total lee freek if we hada earthz quake.....ewe iz WAY braver N uz.....glad mum iz bak ta knot takin callz...her her can stay off calls for a long time ~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Earthquake, we would be freaking out!

    ReplyDelete