Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Vomitorium

Mum got home this afternoon, and I was very chatty wanting to let her know something.  She couldn't figure it out.  She then let me sit on her knee about three times and then I was very quiet and snuggled nest to her.  Just before she dished up dinner she popped into the bedroom.

Cue the horror music - as I had puked up on mums quilt, the one I am snuggling under in the photos.  Mum cleaned it up, and the quilt has been washed and put on the line.  I am not too sick very often, usually only a couple of times a year.

After a couple of hours rest, I was back to normal, and so mum doesn't feel a V.E.T visit is necessary, although she will keep her beady eyes on me for the next couple of days.

She did quiet enjoy her dinner.  She made some spaghetti with tomatoes and garlic that she said was awesome, and enough for leftovers for tomorrows lunch.  Not much can put her off her food.

11 comments:

  1. "Not much can put her off her food."

    Ha! That made us laugh because, alas, the same can be said for our human and it shows. :-p

    Poppy, good job puking in the most comfortable spot! We do hope you're fine, though. We'll send purrs just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you just had an upset stomach and you are all better now, Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If yer gonna puke Poppy!x
    Do it where Mum can see it....Bless!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Fess up, Poppy, dear. You caught and ate a mousie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once in a while probably isn't anything to worry about, Poppy, but it's good that your mum is keeping watch on you. Anything out of the ordinary in a cat bears observation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenna will sympathize. She barfed a hairball and food while I was away doing my laundry :(

    We're glad to hear you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. poppy q...sum times ya gotta just....kleer yur belly.....we due that two....we hope yur feelin WAY better two day tho....purrhaps a few extree biscuits will help.... settle yur tummy !!! ;)

    ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. We do it frequently because we gobble our food. Mum is looking at our patio rug and shaking her head.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope it was just a one off Poppy. I don't barf very often either apart from the grass I like to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your tummy is all settled down. Mum says you can't work in a hospital with a weak tummy, too much there to make you get queezy, So what is a little bit of cat yak!

    ReplyDelete