Monday, May 21, 2007

Late Night

It is a late night in the poppy house. Mum finished work way after dinner time. Now she is watching sex and the city - good tv to end the evening to. Then she will have to do the dishes before coming in to warm the bed up.

So I have been on late night patrol. That means doing a circuit of the house and making sure naughty cat isn't around. I check and make sure that there aren't any mice running around and I will see if I can surprise some birds. Mum tells me the birds should be asleep now but how come I found one at 3am?

Nite nite everyone.

"Sorry we couldn't get any pictues to load tonight - the done button wouldn't come up".

3 comments:

  1. Patrolling the house at night is a very important job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very good of you to take such good care of your mommy with your patrols. Good luck with the birdies and mousies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After patrolling, I love to pounce on DKM with my cold paws...

    ReplyDelete