Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dear secret paws friend part II


Dear secret paws friend,
I is very sorry. I never meant to make you feel sad.
I think what happened was:
  • The reindeer got lost and couldn't find my house or
  • The evil customs men stole it or
  • My present is still on the slow boat (mum only ordered from Amazon once, and that took 3 months to get here) , so it could still be on its way, or
  • Rudolph liked the look of it and took it home for his kitty.

You don't have to send me another present. It is ok - I know you care. You could send me a card with a picture of you in it, that would be super special. My mum and I would rather you kept your dollars, or bought some toys for kitties at your local shelter. Or better yet, could you buy a ticket for the project Ham raffle? That would be a good way to use your monies.

Look at me, I have a comfy bed to sleep on, a big fluffy kitty to snuggle with and a bean who loves me. How lucky am I?

If you new kitties don't know secret paws is run by our super friends at Diva Kitty and the fluffies at http://divakitty.wordpress.com/ (their blog address). At secret paws you register your name and before christmas another cat, or dog or bun or other nice pet is allocated to you and you send them a top secret present. http://secretpaws.wordpress.com/

Last christmas I got to send a present to my super duper friend Pablo in Australia. G'day Mate!!

Thanks for all your concern and super comments.

Poppy Q


13 comments:

  1. You are the most thoughtful and sweet kitty Poppy Q. And you are right, we are the luckiest kitties in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, Poppy, that was sweet - but I still think you need your very own S.P.from Santa!
    Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very thoughtful to share your gift with others. I know how things can get lost in the mail ... it can be frustrating. Secret Paws is one of our favorite times of the year. Hopefully next time will work out better for you...
    --Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! What a nice kitty you are to ask for your secret paw to support needy kitties instead of sending you something else.

    We should all be so unselfish. Purrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppy, you are very sweet. I knew Santa did not forget you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silly vishus reindeer! Is that a masked kitty bandit that helps you get the cicadas and put them in your mummy's bed at night?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poppy Q, you are the most sweet and wonderful kitty ever. You still do deserver a S. P. present though. We think your mommy should go and raid the post office looking for it. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, Poppy Q, you sure are sweet. Those are very thoughtful suggestions. They made Momma's eyes all leaky. I hope the package shows up. Happy Wednesday/Thursday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a very kind kitty Poppy Q....and we'd love to send you some sunshine!!!

    Kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Poppy Q,
    You is the bestest cat EVER. We still think you need to git a prezint. You is very special!

    Very truly yours,
    The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, Poppy, we're sorry your surprise was ruined and your secret paw is revealed. You are so sweet to tell whoever it is to donate to help other kitties. When - not if, we're beig positive here - your package FINALLY arrives, you can have a second Christmas.

    Jan's funny farm

    ReplyDelete