Monday, February 4, 2008

Hello Monday

These are some pictures of our kitchen. I thought you may like to look around.



These are mums teacup pictures, you cannot drink out of dem, they are made out of wood.

These are our shelves, they are higgeldy piggedly and full of blue bowls.
This award was from the sooper gang at
Jans Funny Farm . I would like to give it to my new friend SophieKitty who has done such a good job with her new blog. What a great way to start her year.
This beautiful award is from my friend Java at http://javascoffeehouse.blogspot.com/ and he gaved it to me, before he became last weeks Friday friend. Thank you Java - you are very kind.
I would like to give it to Lilly and Laila at http://www.cat-a-holic.blogspot.com/ because I is enjoying reading their super blog.

12 comments:

  1. yeah, Hunter always goes to where ever momma is when she is handings out petting time! Its ok though, we loves him anyway.

    Thos are cool teacups, too bads they don't hold treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like your tea cups. Mom has one old teacup & saucer that use to be her Nana's way before us. Each grandaughter got one. There's a picture of it on the Baker's rack with the Moose post. Mom used to have her tea out of it, but she says it's too fragile now so it just hangs there. People are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve all the awards, Poppy.

    You've introduced us to another pair of kitties we didn't know. Thanks.

    For some reason, we've been visiting as anonymous lately. Mybloglog doesn't recognize us. Sniff, sniff. But we want you to know we've been visiting.

    jans funny farm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concatuwations on the awards! Those teacup pictors are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Poppy Q! Thanks for visiting my bloggie! It is very nice to meet you. Mom really likes your Mom's tea cups and that shelf looks like it would fun to climb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Poppy Q! Thanks for visiting my bloggie! It is very nice to meet you. Mom really likes your Mom's tea cups and that shelf looks like it would fun to climb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so furry much, Poppy, for giving us an award! We thinks it's our furry furst one! We are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those teacup pictures are very cute, and perfect for the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sweet Poppy!!! Tell your Mom I said thank you for being such an awesome friend:) Oh and that I am loving her teacups! Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your awards :-D

    Your kitchen shelves look very inviting. Do you ever get up there?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I want such pretty teacups too, me like!

    Congrats to the sweet awards:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the teacups! Thank you so much for the award Poppy. I wouldn't have my blog if it weren't for you.

    Purrs,

    SophieKitty

    ReplyDelete