Friday, February 1, 2008

My Friday Friend

My Friday Friend this week -
  • Is new to blogging - he only found his furrever home in October 2007


  • He is very handsome, and ladies is looking for love


  • He loves scritches and boob walking

Did you guess? It is my new friend Java from http://javascoffeehouse.blogspot.com/



Java and his mom live in Texas in the US. He is two years old and likes beef jerky, using the litter box when his mommy goes, he tolerates having a bath and likes butt scritches.


Now ladies, if you are looking for love the handsome Java has his profile at the http://matchmakerkitty.blogspot.com/ Single Kitties Love Cafe - check him out. He is very quiet for a meezer but loves to live a life of adventure.

It has been nice to meet you Java.

Poppy Q

8 comments:

  1. We like Java! Yea for Texas kitties!! :) ~Queen Snickers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to Java! You are such a friendly kitty, Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Java looks like a fun cat. I haven't met him yet, but I will remedy that right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boob Walking? Thank you Poopy Q, We are very glad to meet Java!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never met Java before. He seems like a nice sort. I will go visit him now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poppy, Stop by JFF when you can. We have an award for you.

    jans funny farm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Java is a great kitty! He's a snowshoe meezer like me -- he's a nice new furriend, and thankies fur innerducing him to everybodies!

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete