Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!


Happy Valentines day to you all.



  • I love my mum

  • My gizzy quilt

  • My cat biscuits

  • All the cats and beans I have met blogging

  • I love sleeping

I do not love a bath. Mum chopped off the daggy bits of fur that were all matted. She wondered if I had had a wee bite and a bit of an abscess under the fluff. But it wasn't sore or red and I is eating and behaving fine so no vet for me. Also NO BATH. Kiwi cats don't like baths. Mum used a flannel and a wee bit of soap to pat the area. I only goes in the bath to drink from the tap. I ain't getting in no water - but thanks for the advice.

These are my sticky up fluffys near my butt, a bit hard to see but mum has chopped dem off now.

I hope you all get to have smooches and scritches from the ones you love.


love and kisses


Poppy Q

11 comments:

  1. No Bath. That is a very good rule Poppy Q.

    We hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I had a bath this week! Well it is best as my skin gets real oily and I sleep with mommy in the flannel bed sheets.
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY POPPY Q! You are such a handsome kitty...even with a baldy spot. Zoom Groom burshes rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps....but it's alwight. You've still got wots of furs weft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Poppy Q,
    First of all, Happy Vowintimes Day!!! We hope you gits lotsa nip, treats and kisses today!

    Secondly, we think you is very very VERY cute! We was wonnerin' if you might be willin' to be a member of our gang...you could be our New Zealand representative. We think you is the coolest and cutest cat EVER and want you to be one of our family.

    We is keepin' our paws crossed until we hear from you.

    Very truly yours,
    The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day, Poppy Q! I hope you have a happy day filled with extra treats and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Poppy Q,
    Have a great Valentine's Day!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you got your problem fixed, and you didn't have to get a bath.

    Happy Valentine's Day to your and your Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't like baths either. We're glad you didn't have to have one. Your beautiful furs will grow back soon.

    Happy Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is after midnight where you are, but it is still Valentine's Day here so Happy Valentine's Day!
    What great Friday Friends you picked.
    I don't like water either but I get wiped with "bath wipes" sometimes. I hate that too.
    You're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete