Saturday, June 9, 2007

Mum come back to bed - you still look sick!!


Mum you need to come back to bed - you still look and sound sick. Sorry you had to work all day. I know you had to go and buy me some more cat biscuits, as we ran out during the week. I like the kitten ones you bought - especially when you sneezed and accidently filled my bowl to the top. But we better put it up high overnight as naughty cat might come in and eat them all up!!

I have kept your bed warm as it is a freezing night. So please come to bed now - bring your book and pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeee put the electric blanket on.

Nite nite everyone.

Poppy Q

3 comments:

  1. You are a very good nurse kitty, so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Poppy you are doing a good job. I had to look to see where you lived as you were talking about it being cold. I guess it is about winter time in your part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are taking such good care of your mommy. Beans need a lot of looking after.

    ReplyDelete