Monday, September 17, 2007

Hi - I'm back




Hi friends,


Mum managed to fix her computer. It was very very tricky and she did it!!! She got rid of the naughty virus. Be careful as it's a nasty one and installs some malware which effectively hijacks the computer. She found a way to fix it all by herself, and is now reinstalling her anti virus software and putting up lots more passwords.


The other good news is that my friends Angie and Beau Beau gave me an award! It is for being nice - isn't that nice!! I think that they are pretty nice, and they always make me smile looking at their beautiful faces. This week Angie has shown us their beautiful garden. Thanks Beau Beau and Angie, you are special friends and I look forward to visiting with you every day!!


I'd like to give this award to my friend Parker at http://www.perfectlyparker.blogspot.com/ and to Rudy, Powder and Puff for all being good kitties and showing us their new home. We all know how traumatic it is to move house, but this team have had lots of adventures in Ohio and seem to love their new groovey house.
Have a good week everycat and bean.
Poppy Q

8 comments:

  1. Yay - we are glad that you are back!

    ~Donny and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really deserve the award! Congratulations!

    P.S. Glad you are back and that your momma was able to fix the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a stripey tail? And white footies?

    /SQUEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award it's good to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mom is smart to be able to fix your computer! Congratulations on your award, you are very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWWwwwwwww, we are all very, very honored. Thank you so much Poppy Q for thinking of us!!!!
    Smooches - Parker and the whole gang!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poppy, you definately deserve the Nice Matters Award - you are a very sweet kitty.

    I love the picture of you laying outside : )

    I didn't know you could get a virus by going to someones blog! I better be careful, my Mum would never forgive me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrrratulations on yourrr awarrrd. I am happy the computerrr was fixed--we have lots of prrrotection on ourrrs because of nasty virrrus infections. I haven't rrreceived the parrrcel yet, but we'll let you know when we do. I'm soooo excited, I check everrry day.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete