Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Working Hard

 After working hard all day, mum likes to come home and potter in the garden.  She doesn't often get much done but every little bit helps and it is good to get out in the fresh air.  She usually works in a room without any windows and is indoors the whole day.
Tonights dinner took five minutes to get ready.  Potatoes and carrots were chopped and put in the oven with a bit of olive oil and a nice piece of lamb.  Beans trimmed and in the pot and corn in the microwave.  Tasty!! And best of all enough left overs for tomorrows lunch.

I had my feast and now I have gone to bed at 7pm leaving mum to be lazy in the lounge.  She is allowed to watch some tele as long as she does chores in the ad breaks.

13 comments:

  1. My mom think your mom are smart to do every little bit, Not all in one hit like my dad.
    And I can't wait to see what your mom's potter look like. For me, the leaves look like one kind of the toy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Microwave corn on the cob?! srsly? I had no idea you could microwave it! Must google...

    Have a lovely day, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What delicious human food. Your mom sure knows how to cook although like you we think fancy feast is better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm the meal is delicious!
    You mom is skilled at photography and a very talent "Chef"! :)
    purrs and love
    Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are wise to make mom work during the ads! Some of us humans would never get anything done otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. meowloz poppy Q...

    chez Q iz lookin good... as R ewe

    ;)

    wink wink....hope yur eye iz doin WAY better

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wish my human would open up a window here! I am afraid that is the best I can hope for, as far as fresh air goes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks yummy! Mom loves corn on the cob!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum Fancy Feast. I have to eat "senior" cat food now. your mum's dinner looks yummy too. Mum likes to cook a big casserole that will last a few dinners. I hope you eye is better. meow, Jessica-the-cat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You is a serious tasks master Poppy, MOL

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lamb would make you a nifty little snack too! It's fancy enough! And our angel brother Arthur would be happy to chew on your mum's corn cobs, he used to like the daddy's when he was still with us...
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is why mum likes a house with a yard. To get outside when you work inside all day. Fresh air and all, even if you don't do much. Like go for a walk.!

    ReplyDelete