Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Good Friday

 Happy Good Friday everybuddy.  We hope you have some relaxing planned.  Mum and I were lazy and had a sleep in.  Well she did, after she got up at 6am to give me biscuits, which I was crying for, but then ignored and ran away.
 So I had to nap the day away.  Everytime I came inside, I napped on these new shoes mum got during the week.   They were only $9, but pretty flimsy and mums says they will do for casual wear, and seeing I love them she will keep them.
 Mum did eat lots of vegetables tonight with her piece of salmon.  She did forget to eat the hot cross buns, so will have them for breakfast over the weekend.
She cleaned out her chest of drawers, and swapped over the summer and winter clothes and pulled out the woollies and boots, ready for wear in the next few weeks.  Washing and drying was done in between the laziness.   We hope you all have a great day!!

10 comments:

  1. Actually, that sounds like a lot of work! You forgot some relaxilations!

    On my way home from the gym yesterday I stopped and picked up everything I need to make Carrot and Coriander Soup today! YAY!

    Have a lovely day, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mum's been quite productive, we think, not lazy at all. Our human is considering going back to bed for a while, before getting up to tackle laundry and decluttering. :-)

    Happy Easter weekend to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom says those shoes are really spiffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like your mom was a busy bee today. Happy friday, poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, We hope she got all the chores out of the way so she can enjoy the rest of her long weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are both getting a good rest. Poopy Q hope you slept in a bit later this morning or at least ate your biscuits... lol

    I went through my clothes this week too and packed up most of my summer clothes.

    Enjoy the long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poppy is such a girly girl in that she loves shoes so much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are very cute shoes! No wonder you like them, Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha poppy my little girl loves shoes too. She missed me while I was gone and I missed her. I hope you get all the rain you need soon, stay warm. I loved your country and hope to visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mum didn't work that hard today. The hardest working she did was to cook dinner!

    ReplyDelete